Trident’s rights of light team were instructed to undertake a rights of light assessment for a former Toyota car showroom site in Edgeware Road, London.
Following initial feasibility studies undertaken by the project design team, a raft of proposed options all comprising three main tower elements and ranging between 14 and 17 storeys were put forward and subsequently tested using specialist rights of light analysis software.
Further assessments were undertaken, and comprehensive advice was provided in Stage 1 and Stage 2 rights of light reports, complete with findings from high-level research and investigations, analysis results, compensation valuations and strategic Stage 3 advice relating to negotiations and procurement of rights of light insurance.
Specific services included:
• Site visits for reconnaissance purposes
• Desktop property research
• Rights of light title reviews
• Procurement of technical data
• Technical rights of light analyses
• Rights of light compensation valuations
• Scheme cut-back and design assistance
• Provision of risk-mitigation advice