Trident was instructed by our client to refurbish a 20,000 sq ft industrial premises which also included 2no. stories of office accommodation.
Works included the following:
- Strip-out of existing asbestos cement roof.
- Installation of new profile metal sheet roof with new non-combustible insulation.
- Gutter replaced and designed to provide 30% betterment in capacity to mitigate impacts of climate change.
- Solar photo-voltaic panels installed on roof to generate contribution to occupier energy demand.
- EPC rating improved from G-201 rating to future proofed B-44.
- Energy efficient heating, lighting, ventilation and air conditioning introduced as well as extended provision of showering facilities.