We are often asked to manage projects on Design and Build contracts due to our expertise and innovative approaches to coordinating the relationship between client and contractors.
In our Employer’s Agent role, we will guide your project from inception, through planning, tendering and construction stages all the way to completion.
We can tailor our service to your own needs, with features like:
- Establishing and defining the project brief
- Organising the roles and responsibilities within the project and executing the plan
- Appointing consultants and contractors
- Arranging site investigations, surveys and appraisals
- Risk identification and management
- Contract administration
- Managing and recording project team meetings to ensure progress
- Conducting feasibility studies, financial reports, cost plans and cash flow forecasting
- Implementing control procedures for cost, time and quality
- Applying for consents and licences to progress the project
- Advising and issuing instructions, contracts, warranties, certificates and notices
- Testing, commissioning and handover
Across the UK and Ireland, we provide this service on the development of newbuilds and the refurbishment of existing buildings.